1. O, Veiseh; JW, Gunn and M, Zhang; Design and fabrication of magnetic nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery and imaging. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. 62: 284-304, 2010
2. JL, Arias; Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery. Nanoplatforms in Drug Delivery. USA: CRC Press, 2014.
3. M, Villiers; P, Aramwit; GS, Kwon; Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery. USA: AAPS Press, 2009.
4. A, Gomez-Hens and JM, Fernández-Romero; Analytical methods for the control of liposomal delivery systems. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry. 25(2): 167-178, 2006.
5. C, Celia; E, Trapasso; M, Locatelli; M, Navarra; CA, Ventura; J, Wolfram; Anticancer activity of liposomal bergamot essential oil (BEO) on human neuroblastoma cells. Colloids Surfaces B Biointerfaces, 2013.
6. K, Begum; A, Sarker; IJ, Shimu; MMI, Chowdhury; R, Jalil; Characterization of Nanoemulsion Prepared from Self-emulsifying Rifampicin and its Antibacterial Effect on Staphylococcus aureus and Stap epidermidis Isolated from AcneDhaka. Uni J Pharm Sci, 2016.
7. D, Banerjee; S, Sengupta; Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science. USA: Elsevier Inc, 2011.
8. K, Yoshino; Novel analytical method to evaluate the surface condition of polyethylene glycol-modified liposomes. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 39(7): 73-79, 2012.
9. V, Nedovic; A, Kalusevic; V, Manojlovic; S, Levic and B, Bugarski; An overview of encapsulation technologies for food applications. Procedia Food Sci. 1: 1806-1815, 2011.
10. CMJ, Hu; S, Aryal; L, Zhang; Nanoparticle-assisted Combination Therapiesfor Effective Cancer Treatment. Therapeutic Delivery. 1: 323–334, 2010.
11. MN, Jones; The surface properties of phospholipid liposome systems and their characterisation. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. 54(0): 93-128, 1995.
12. K, Mishra; Nanomedicine for Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. USA: Wiley. 2013
13. MS, Korting; Drug Delivery. Berlin:Springer-Verlag. 2010.
14. T, Kubo; Targeted delivery of anticancer drugs with intravenously administered magnetic liposomes in osteosarcoma-bearing hamsters. International journal of oncology. 17(2): 309-315, 2000.
15. GP, Mishra; Recent Applications of Liposomes in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery. Journal of Drug Delivery. 2011.
16. KT, Trifkovic; NZ, Milasinovic; B, Djordjevic; MTK, Krusic; ZD, Knezevic-Jugovic; VA, Nedovic; Chitosan microbeads for encapsulation of thyme (Thymus serpyllum L.) polyphenols. Carbohydr Polym. 2014.
17. JA, Zasadzinski; Novel methods of enhanced retention in and rapid, targeted release from liposomes. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science. 16(3): 203-214, 2011.
18. S, Benita; Microencapsulation Methods and Industrial Applications. USA: CRC Press. 2006.
19. J, Koolman and KH. Roehm; Color Atlas of Biochemistry. New York: Thieme. 2005.
20. Y, Tao; J, Han and H, Dou; Brain-targeting gene delivery using a rabies virus glycoprotein peptide modulated hollow liposome: bio-behavioral study. Journal of Materials Chemistry. 22(23): 11808-11815, 2012.
21. G, Kilian; Antimicrobial activity of liposome encapsulated cyclo(L-tyrosyl-L-prolyl). Pharmazie. 66(6): p. 421-3, 2011.
22. JS, Dua; AC, Rana and AK, Bhandari; LIPOSOME: METHODS OF PREPARATION AND APPLICATIONS. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Studies and Research. 222-234, 2012.
23. MR, Niesman; The use of liposomes as drug carriers in ophthalmology. Critical reviews in therapeutic drug carrier systems. 9(1): 18-38, 1992.
24. CH, Logue; Treatment with cationic liposome-DNA complexes (CLDCs) protects mice from lethal Western equine encephalitis virus (WEEV) challenge. Antiviral Res. 87(2): 195-203, 2010.
25. Z, Drulis-Kawa and A, Dorotkiewicz-Jach; Liposomes as delivery systems for antibiotics. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 387(12): 187-198, 2010.
26. D, Christensen; Cationic liposomes as vaccine adjuvants. Expert Review of Vaccines. 10(4): 513-521, 2011.
27. L, Brannon-Peppas; Blanchette, Nanoparticle and targeted systems for cancer therapy. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. 56(11):1649-1659, 2004.
28. A, Pavelkova; M, Kacaniova; E, Horska; K, Rovna; L, Hleba and J, Petrova; The effect of vacuum packaging, EDTA, oregano and thyme oils on the microbiological quality of chicken's breast. Anaerobe.
29: 128-133, 2014. 29. F, Tao; LE, Hill; Y, Peng; CL, Gomes; Synthesis and characterization of β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes of thymol and thyme oil for antimicrobial delivery applications. LWT-Food Sci Technol. 2014.
30. G, Damia; S, Garattini; The pharmacological point of view of resistance to therapy in tumors. Cancer Treatment Reviews. 40(8): 909–916, 2014.